YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information about visitors to our sites is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
• Ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists
• Apply for a job with us
• Make an enquiry about our services
• Visit our web site
• Become a client or debtor of the company, or
• Provide most of the personal information directly to us and for a specific purpose
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USE OF THE INFORMATION FOR A SECONDARY PURPOSE
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
• Where you have consented
• Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or
• Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so
You should be aware that we may use your email address to contact you in the future. We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.